Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Had a couple of months to find a #10/defence unlocker/unicorn and failed - who gets fired for that?

Well - that obviously depends on who is at fault - my guess is the Board shares the bulk of the blame as I think while Bobby is careful he isn't stupid and he can only use what money is made available to him. I have not seen any concrete evidence that money was made available to him early enough.

You could say we bid on the West Ham CB as it was mentioned by him that we attempted a signing. Mori is likely option number 2 as other CB's Roberto felt were over priced (Dann, Evans - whomever). Mori is at a price point that we could divert some funding from the CB to a playmaker. I think the full Playmaker funds were just recently made available. We bid on or around the 21st for Yarmolenko. To me this points more the board supplying the funds late which also would be par for the course historically. Even Lukaku was not signed early. But since I don't know all the facts I am saying someone is to blame for not getting a player in. I have my suspicions but no facts. Ohh if my suspicions are correct than no one will get fired because that is the way the Everton board operate.

Kenwright should ask that leprechaun McCarthy to conjure up a pot of gold... he deffo extended his contract just to do that, that shrewd old lardy fox.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back