Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoyed it while my brain lasted sorry to offend anyone but leavy needs roasting [Poor language removed] 7 million give him a slap like what he done to us over pienarr... Hit him with 2/3 mill in Russian dollars or bp points

Enjoyed it while my brain lasted sorry to offend anyone but leavy needs roasting [Poor language removed] 7 million give him a slap like what he done to us over pienarr... Hit him with 2/3 mill in Russian dollars or bp points
Wow just read this back what was my poor language don't ban me plz I need to let steam off 6pm tomoz or praise bill bobby... U decide

So...............nice weather were having eh
This is Everton fcs transfare deadline day i can't imagine the levels of fume if we don't invest.... Bobby best [Poor language removed] off caus he no balls .... Arrrrrrr this [Poor language removed] getting to me ... Right I'm off to sleep this hangover off ile tune back in at 7pm and marry the bird who I never fingered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back