Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you worried about squad depth when the most important position for this team is yet to be filled? Forget Lennon right now, from the looks of it he will still be available in January, Everton need a playmaker. If they don't get one be prepared for a long season with a very frustrated Rom.
All summer I've waited for a 10 or what ever you call them an we got few hours left well if they pull if off ile give credit where it's due but I'm scared of the backlash an its deserved the tramps .. Fingers toes knees an yarms crossed

Do you think anyone can stay away from yellow tie nonsense day outa Everton
I mean go walk to beach an come back 7 bells an we signed no one would we riot I'd give my season tickets up really mean that my kids deserve a 10 pound player at least I reckon.plod have sized all funds from Bill caus the free school wasnt free

funes mori, lennon and a #10 would do for me

not an amazing transfer window by all accounts but annoying when players like shaqiri, windajlum, lens, cabaye, ayew etc. go to other premier league clubs of our stature/worse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back