Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand where your coming from we don't need numbers now we need quality yes a useful squad player for the right price only a year left on his contract no one else wants him a great bargaining tool I can't see us buying for more than 3 mill
we need both mate, our squad depth is very poor, we need different types of players to compete.

We
We can't sign a boss foreign player cause their windows are shut so they won't be able to buy a replacement ffs
can buy from foreign clubs. They can still sell to us, they just can't buy anyone so its less likely they will sell. But say they bought a player and need to shift someone out it could happen.

we need both mate, our squad depth is very poor, we need different types of players to compete.

Why are you worried about squad depth when the most important position for this team is yet to be filled? Forget Lennon right now, from the looks of it he will still be available in January, Everton need a playmaker. If they don't get one be prepared for a long season with a very frustrated Rom.

Why are you worried about squad depth when the most important position for this team is yet to be filled? Forget Lennon right now, from the looks of it he will still be available in January, Everton need a playmaker. If they don't get one be prepared for a long season with a very frustrated Rom.
mate i've made about fifteen posts about needing a playmaker in the past 10 pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back