Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

we play about 50 games in a season mate, if we go far in the cups etc.

You don't play the same players in every single game, and the premier league is becoming more of a squad game with each passing year.

Lennon is completely different to every other winger we have, and that is a good thing, because you adapt your team to who you are playing, and he is a very useful player to have in the team for multiple reasons.

He offers something completely different to deulofeu, deulofeu can't do what he does, vice versa.

Different as in he can run

herrys end product is better than wa lennons is

Lennon for me was a spark plug for Everton during a really bad period during the season. He came on, ran around, tracked back defensively and covered for Coleman. He didn't bring some amazing threat going forward, didn't have great end product, all he did was put in a shift. For me he is simply a squad player. He's not a world beater and watching him play for Tottenham over the years he doesn't produce anything special in the final third. If Everton pick him up cheap, fine. He came in during January and did what was needed in THAT situation, not what we need right here and now.

I really hope we sign Lennon, good option and the thing he has over every winger we have is his excellent tactical understanding of what to do when we don't have the ball. He covers Coleman brilliantly and presses the opposition as effectively as any winger in the prem.

i think he offers a lot more defensively, and has better decision making than GD, but i doubt we're going to agree here!

lennon in, mcgeady out is great business.
I understand where your coming from we don't need numbers now we need quality yes a useful squad player for the right price only a year left on his contract no one else wants him a great bargaining tool I can't see us buying for more than 3 mill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back