Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I wouldn't say it was unsuccessful - it's more important to me that we're not selling all our assets and buying crap like Spurs and RS. Don't get me wrong though, of course we still need a play maker and I would be over the moon if we land a decent one. To me, that would make the difference of a successful window and a fantastic window.

Why are the BBC suddenly stirring regarding Lukaku? If Stones was considered too late in the day then why would there be anything in Lukaku dragging a suitcase!
Concentrate on some real transfer business instead of trying to sell our players, I don't pay my licence fee for this junk.

Why are the BBC suddenly stirring regarding Lukaku? If Stones was considered too late in the day then why would there be anything in Lukaku dragging a suitcase!
Concentrate on some real transfer business instead of trying to sell our players, I don't pay my licence fee for this junk.
I think they just using him as an example that people will put 2 and 2 together and make 22 as players are off to join their countries as well today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back