Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Probably already been said but isn't it likely the fee disclosed to show we've spent money in the absence of any other significant signings?

I just refuse to believe this caricature of them that they are *that* cack-handed.... either they're smart enough to orchestrate the siphoning/witholding of funds and mismanagement of our club, whilst duping the fans (and therefore smart enough to put out the right message when signing a player)... or they are not smart enough to do any of the above and have erroneously spent a ridiculous amount of money on the wrong area, #Evertonthat.

Not saying that that's your belief or anything mate - I just think people get caught up in the skepticism of the board - this fella might be a bargain or he might be crap but I don't think it's that much of a Benny Hill sketch at FF that we haven't got the priorities lined up if we're spending this much and letting people know.

Urghh...

Should really be no more than £3m. An out of favour player in the last year of his contract who has been sent to train with the kids.

But its not like that anymore, evans 6 million, gea 29 million all with 1 year left, ,sterling 49 with 2 years left.

Urghh...

Should really be no more than £3m. An out of favour player in the last year of his contract who has been sent to train with the kids.

It's about how much he is worth to us, and if £4.5m buys a proven Premier League player who can get in to the starting XI and create/score goals, then that's more important than how Spurs are conducting his training.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back