Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can't understand Bilic buying him,his goal scoring for Croatia his absolute dire. To go along with his abysmal goal scoring for Hull C and Everton.

Also, I want us to sign Aaron Lennon just to see him awkwardly attempt to smile when announced to avoid the ridicule from last time.

I want to see him sign because he offers something none of our other wingers do, and he's ~50 times better than McGeady.

Kev, Gerry and Lennon. That would be absolutely top drawer for the flanks.

Personally I think selling naisy would be a huge mistake, he changed the game on Saturday and ensured we got a point. We could easily have won it due to his industry and influence. He scores goals and his attitude is exemplary.

Mcgeady, yeah get rid.

gibson mcgeady out, said it for ages, ledson on loan maybe too

mori, lennon and yarms in (tho yarms is probs deffo a non-goer anymore)

also, 9.5m for mori is higher than we expected... that shut up all the haters saying we're being outspent by championship clubs?
There is not a chance we paid anywhere near £9.5m.

He was instinctively top class.

When he had to think and plan his movement, he was absolutely not.

I was convinced we'd signed a world class striker when he first arrived as his movement off the ball was out of this world. Then bizarrely it just totally disappeared - not just dipped a bit, totally went.

I heard we tried to re-sign Jelly but couldn't guarantee him enough starts, don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Personally I think selling naisy would be a huge mistake, he changed the game on Saturday and ensured we got a point. We could easily have won it due to his industry and influence. He scores goals and his attitude is exemplary.

Mcgeady, yeah get rid.

Have to agree. Nothing wrong with a grafter who scores.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back