Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read close to 1300 messages I think to catch up from last night and work today, all I seen was someone said Jon Walters was a good signing, a picture of Paul Wilkinson and a guy with a name of a Billy Idol song might be signing from Seville.

Gents Lennon is a good signing, gives us options and pace, teams will kack themselves when they have dealt 60 minutes of Lennon and then see Gerard warming up (or visa versa)

It not over yet either.....

Just read close to 1300 messages I think to catch up from last night and work today, all I seen was someone said Jon Walters was a good signing, a picture of Paul Wilkinson and a guy with a name of a Billy Idol song might be signing from Seville.

Gents Lennon is a good signing, gives us options and pace, teams will kack themselves when they have dealt 60 minutes of Lennon and then see Gerard warming up (or visa versa)

It not over yet either.....
That's great temperament to go through that much tosh

We've signed Cleverley, Deulofeu, Mori, Rodriguez, Holgate and possibly Lennon. We've kept McCarthy, Coleman, Barkley, Lukaku, Mirallas and Stones.

Good transfer window in my opinion and far better than last season where we only brought in Besic (can't remember who else).

I know that's not enough for the knee jerkers though who delude themselves in to hoping we're suddenly going to become Man City in the transfer window, signing £50m players for fun.

You serious mate? We signed besic, lukaku and barry last year, you think this ones far better just lol

Why do we sit watching SSN all day long on transfer deadline day in the hope that every breaking news will be about us, to then sigh with disappointment? I still feel something big will happen though.

I reckon Barkley will be our number 10 because of his good start to the season, hence why we haven't had a sniff of a rumour about 'number 10' type players. If that's the case we should get another striker in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back