Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wingers - Deulofeu, Mirallas, Pienaar, McGeady, (possibly Lennon)

Midfielders - Barkley, Barry, Besic, McCarthy, Osman, Cleverly, Naismith, Gibson.

Look at our midfielders, we are crammed with midfielders as it is. I reckon we need to offload first before bringing in another midfield 'number 10' player. Dead wood wasting away collecting decent wages.

It had all the clubs spending in the papers today - we are an absolute embarrassment, basically the lowest spending team.
Apart from mori and Rodriguez that what potential or quality have we brought in young lad from Barnsley . Aaron Lennon worst signing ever good lad Bob full a [Poor language removed] he must rather get twinkle toes instead of a number 10 full a [Poor language removed]

anyone who thinks our board is mickey mouse, your wrong.
tom and gerry have the potential to entertain everton fans for years.
the board is so much more like hanna barbera.

every one knows tottenham, are a pig to deal with.
Levy still hurting over us getting pienaar back.
to be fair Lennon did get laser eye treatment this summer, that must explain the price.

spittin fire there mate

Sort of similar story even though he wasnt getting the game time at Spurs, Levy really didnt want to sell to us. Redknapp pushed the deal though (if i remember) 1/2 a season loan. though fair point.

They had us over in relation to pienaar it was a terrible deal for Everton from start to finish . Let him go , bought him back for more than we'd sold him and put him on the kind of money that he'd have probably signed for in the first place .

Everyone hey.

Poor old lennon.
Did great job for us when he arrived..i remember the 'putting our squad to shame with his fitness in training' from someone at the club, and he's dying to come back and play for us.
Wonder if Spurs have a more intense fitness regiment than us. They always seem to run us ragged when we play them. Would also explain why Pienaar never fit in there.

Nope!
Don't know what time it was but I was in work at the time and I finish work at 5. So with at least 6/7 hours to go
Not for the loan.
I was in the shed. Had 5 live on. I only ever go in the shed after work. When they were still on about him going to West Brom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back