Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s kind of like when you’ve got this bird, isn’t it lads? And she’s pure sound and goes the game with you every week, even Ipswich away in the league cup second round on her mum’s birthday when she’s on her period. But then, one day, you come back home don’t you lads? Come back home from the hat factory, mercury all up your nose, and she’s there isn’t she lads? She’s there making lasagne with turkey mince and instead of buying the Footie Manager 2015 FLUT DARK skin v6.9 like she was supposed to she’s tweeted all your mates to say you can’t climax without her putting seven fingers up your backside.

Tranny windows...

Last edited:
Because they want us TO SIGN ALL OF THE FOOTBALLERS
The key word here is reasonably.

Seriously lids, I'm here for you if you want to talk - share your angst with me and I will help to steer your fractured psyches back into calmer waters.

Work finished off home for a beer and watch this last of the action unfold. Just to add though, United paying £36m for a no-mark kid and Chelsea thinking they could get Stones a full England international and a regualr performer in the Premier league for £34M? eff off Chelski you mockney bar stewards.

Known all summer we've needed a creative option. Window shuts in less than two hours and we haven't sorted it. Poor if it stays that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back