Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
WE met their initial valuation, everything was agreed, Surkis then said he wanted another 5m, so we gave theme another 5m, then came the story that we were too late and he wants him to stay till they go out of the CL. Dont believe all you read in the papers.

My only worry is, why haven't we said, we'll buy him, then loan him back until they go out.

Because, if they go on to the final and they keep him for that run, we'd have paid 20m for a man who would have been out of contract and not even got to use him

Just woke up, cold august morning up here in Alaska. Read the last few pages.

I see West Ham bought 4 players though! 10m on 4 players. We spent 9m on an unknown defender.

FFS Everton.

I'm off back to bed.

We met the valuation. Ages ago in fact.
Apparently the echo today says different. Who knows. Hopefully Yarmolenko will reveal details.

What I do know is that you don't leave it till you miss out on Shaqiri and a plane is flying over head to go for your main signing of the window.

WE met their initial valuation, everything was agreed, Surkis then said he wanted another 5m, so we gave theme another 5m, then came the story that we were too late and he wants him to stay till they go out of the CL. Dont believe all you read in the papers.

My only worry is, why haven't we said, we'll buy him, then loan him back until they go out.

maybe we have offered that. my question is if surkis is being completely shady, and seeing if his price can rise even more in january

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back