Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL
We all know you would crying about Dithering Dave round about now.
Instead you let Meandering Martinez off the hook.
Maybe if he just sat down like a good puppy and allowed Jose to take Stones we might have had some money to spend.
Of course he should have sold Stones. He'll leave anyway in the near future. I said this all along. Sell Stones and get quality players in. Of course, that earned a load of abuse of the "experts" on here looking to keep their hero in place.

Joke a of a decision given what's happening now. I hope those who were adamant they wanted that streak of Yorkshire piss to stay are happy with their victory.

Apparently the echo today says different. Who knows. Hopefully Yarmolenko will reveal details.

What I do know is that you don't leave it till you miss out on Shaqiri and a plane is flying over head to go for your main signing of the window.

Inter confirmed that only Stoke made an offer for Shakira.

Because, if they go on to the final and they keep him for that run, we'd have paid 20m for a man who would have been out of contract and not even got to use him

Surkis wants to keep him to try get out of the group, that's when they get the big money. Yarmolenko is worth more to him currently as meaning that have a chance of getting out of the group, than he does as a sale.

We'll likely end up with him in January. Have 'probably' already agreed a deal.

I hope that's heading to the Sky studios fully armed

261nuvo.jpg

Apparently the echo today says different. Who knows. Hopefully Yarmolenko will reveal details.

What I do know is that you don't leave it till you miss out on Shaqiri and a plane is flying over head to go for your main signing of the window.

We didn't miss out on Shaquiri.

Of course he should have sold Stones. He'll leave anyway in the near future. I said this all along. Sell Stones and get quality players in. Of course, that earned a load of abuse of the "experts" on here looking to keep their hero in place.

Joke a of a decision given what's happening now. I hope those who were adamant they wanted that streak of Yorkshire piss to stay are happy with their victory.

Woah Dave, that's bang out of order.
We've made a stand against the Evil Empire... now get behind the lad and support him !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back