Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
261nuvo.jpg
FIRE!!!!!!

BREAKING NEWS

Sky sources: Steven Naismith will be staying with Everton after they rejected an offer from Norwich City. We understand the proposed fee was around £7m to £8m.

Sunderland also understood to have expressed an interest in the Scottish forward but it was never close to happening. Naismith has been training with the Scotland squad today.

Lennon will be a very good signing. I have never seen the other lad so can't comment on his price tag.i expect a last minute loan.

not knocking Lennon, i'll be glad to have him back but we needed a creative midfielder and/or a striker. Another transfer window where we have let the teams around us take massive steps forward whilst we stand still.

Just for once, try thinking, take a deep breadth, then try thinking some more before posting
They might. It's been all over twitter that Liverpool have put in a bid. Could be rubbish. However it might not be and can you imagine the fume.

In fact I almost wouldn't mind seeing that.

16:42

BREAKING NEWS

Sky sources: Steven Naismith will be staying with Everton after they rejected an offer from Norwich City. We understand the proposed fee was around £7m to £8m.

Sunderland also understood to have expressed an interest in the Scottish forward but it was never close to happening. Naismith has been training with the Scotland squad today.

From SSN Transfer Center:
http://www.skysports.com/transfer-centre/

BREAKING NEWS

WAT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back