Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
BREAKING NEWS

Sky sources: Steven Naismith will be staying with Everton after they rejected an offer from Norwich City. We understand the proposed fee was around £7m to £8m.

Sunderland also understood to have expressed an interest in the Scottish forward but it was never close to happening. Naismith has been training with the Scotland squad today.
Please tell me that's a wind up or I'm opening a vein up.

BREAKING NEWS

Sky sources: Steven Naismith will be staying with Everton after they rejected an offer from Norwich City. We understand the proposed fee was around £7m to £8m.

????????????????????

WHAT???????????

We need him to come on as sub ahead of Mirallas and Deulofeu.

So, Lennon (expected), Funes Mori (absolutely necessary - even though no clues about him - as Distin & Alcaraz gone), Delefeou, Cleverley and Rodriquez. Squad is stronger I'd say, but the 'elusive number 10' isn't likely is it? So, the real area we needed to strengthen looks unlikely. Hmmmm.

Get Lennon and I'll be happy.

Getting Del and keeping Stones has been a massive plus.

4 ins, NO ONE OUT.

The wrong ins, and there should have been outs, indeed there was with Distin Alcaraz and Atsu leaving. As far as I can see we've replaced two of them and added a centre mid we didn't need and could well add a winger we also don't need. Spending money yes, keeping players yes, improving the squad yes, filling the glaring weaknesses in the first 11? No.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back