Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
As good a job that Lennon did last year, am I the only person underwhelmed by his signature. We secured miralles on a contract and signed del, and with Cleverley being favoured out on the left I'd struggle to see how Lennon will get a game. It's a creative number 10 we should be after, not another wide player.

BREAKING NEWS

Sky sources: Steven Naismith will be staying with Everton after they rejected an offer from Norwich City. We understand the proposed fee was around £7m to £8m.

Sunderland also understood to have expressed an interest in the Scottish forward but it was never close to happening. Naismith has been training with the Scotland squad today.
image.webp

if we have rejected a naismith sale it is because we can't replace him. I am sure martinez would sell up for that price if we could sign someone else in.

We aren't signing this creative player, so naismith covers that role in the squad.....sadly

I'd agree but while certain players can't be replaced, Naismith simply isn't one of them.

I'm fairly sure this is Sky exaggerating. Norwich probably bid around £4m.

Martinez on the 2nd of August

“We are looking for that area [up front], the number 10 position, and I think we need a centre-half; the three areas are quite clear."

16:42

BREAKING NEWS

Sky sources: Steven Naismith will be staying with Everton after they rejected an offer from Norwich City. We understand the proposed fee was around £7m to £8m.

Sunderland also understood to have expressed an interest in the Scottish forward but it was never close to happening. Naismith has been training with the Scotland squad today.

From SSN Transfer Center:
http://www.skysports.com/transfer-centre/

*passes out*

16:42

BREAKING NEWS

From SSN Transfer Center:
http://www.skysports.com/transfer-centre/
I'm sorry I don't believe we'd turn down that type of money for Naismith.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back