Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

But he's ball greedy. Doesn't look for a pass and has never looked like he is going to perform at Everton. I can't remember a game we have won with him in the side and ahead of Coleman.

That's why half of us refer to him as McGreedy and he is useless sadly

Could not have been easier, but a keeper, buy a creative midfielder, get a backup cnbtreback in. That was it, that was all we had to do and we've spent 10 mill doing the least necessary of those three options. We're turning out against the premier league's best with Howard, Barry and Naismitj in the first 11. Not a good window.

This has just tipped me over the edge today, one after the other, all within a few seconds of each other.

Just gonna end it now I think.

upload_2015-9-1_16-50-33.webp

16:42

BREAKING NEWS

Sky sources: Steven Naismith will be staying with Everton after they rejected an offer from Norwich City. We understand the proposed fee was around £7m to £8m.

Sunderland also understood to have expressed an interest in the Scottish forward but it was never close to happening. Naismith has been training with the Scotland squad today.

From SSN Transfer Center:
http://www.skysports.com/transfer-centre/

wow i'm quite happy for sunderland's sake that we rejected it. imagine seeing your club pay £18m for naismith and borini.

hopefully ask them to come back in january when they're struggling to stay up and when we bring in a playmaker. we simply hadn't accounted for finding a replacement. money can't buy you everything :s

16:42

BREAKING NEWS

Sky sources: Steven Naismith will be staying with Everton after they rejected an offer from Norwich City. We understand the proposed fee was around £7m to £8m.

Sunderland also understood to have expressed an interest in the Scottish forward but it was never close to happening. Naismith has been training with the Scotland squad today.

From SSN Transfer Center:
http://www.skysports.com/transfer-centre/

Never look a gift horse....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back