Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think we need a ball playing center back..we have stones. I want a man mountain who smashes other men...no finese, no frills. I want a man who stops lesser men with a stare, someone not afraid to place a shiv in his shin pad. We need a killer cb. I want a shawcross mixed with barton with the physicality of denis stracqualursi please. I want a man...er..yeah this is starting to read a bit bonnie tyler.....but you get the ldea.....Evans aint that....he's a skinny gurner.

I dont think we need a ball playing center back..we have stones. I want a man mountain who smashes other men...no finese, no frills. I want a man who stops lesser men with a stare, someone not afraid to place a shiv in his shin pad. We need a killer cb. I want a shawcross mixed with barton with the physicality of denis stracqualursi please. I want a man...er..yeah this is starting to read a bit bonnie tyler.....but you get the ldea.....Evans aint that....he's a skinny gurner.

4.jpg

Considering atleast one of those 2 signings is a CB and we most likely will get Lennon in there most likely goes our hopes of bringing a playmaker and GK in (could also do with s backup striker)

Hope not as without atleast 1 of the above coming in Martinez may well be digging his own grave with Rom getting no service playing back to goal and Howard 5 miles off his line getting done by every shot outside the box

Considering atleast one of those 2 signings is a CB and we most likely will get Lennon in there most likely goes our hopes of bringing a playmaker and GK in (could also do with s backup striker)

Hope not as without atleast 1 of the above coming in Martinez may well be digging his own grave with Rom getting no service playing back to goal and Howard 5 miles off his lube getting done by every shot outside the box

Sounds painful.

Few reports tonight saying basically we don't have a pit to piss in .. And unless players are sold it'll be only a loan or two . ... Any one believe this ? Teams are out spending us .

Evans has managed to look a decent player for most of his senior career, but he's had superstars all around him for the majority. Whenever he hasn't had a Vidic or Ferdinand next to him he's tended to look poor, and we don't have center backs of that calibre.

Like several other players who were able to win titles under Ferguson but looked poo under any other manager (Sharpe, Butt, O'Shea, Brown, Phil Neville) I fear he'd be wrong for us. Even then though, as a back-up option we could do worse.

Baresi would look pants alongside Smalling, Jones, Shaw and Rojo to be fair.

Cosmin Moți?
Imagine him getting away with this in a Derby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back