Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naismith getting abuse again. With so-called fans like ours, who needs enemies? Even that crud across the park treat their players better and that is seriously bad on our side.

I wish we still could give negs :( I'd neg the life out of that.

£8 million for a substandard player who even in his best position is nothing short of awful is an incredible deal for us. Don't pull the "kopite" card because you have some weird crush on the lad. People are entitled to an opinion and if that is echoed by a large percentage of the forum, maybe it has some truth?

The board's, of course. How can it not be? D'you expect Martinez to pay for it?

No mate....he obviously had money as he tried to buy Yarmalenko.

Are you telling me he made a fake interest in the player or was stringing us all along saying he was still after a playmaker knowing damn well he didn't have any money?

Or, has he wasted 3 months and targetted only 1 player instead of casting his net a bit further and not putting all of his eggs in 1 basket?

It has to be one or the other, which is it?

I wish we still could give negs :( I'd neg the life out of that.

£8 million for a substandard player who even in his best position is nothing short of awful is an incredible deal for us. Don't pull the "kopite" card because you have some weird crush on the lad. People are entitled to an opinion and if that is echoed by a large percentage of the forum, maybe it has some truth?

Look in the mirror when quoting the word weird lad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back