Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree to disagree, simple google would show one way or another...
from whoscored.
9ee1e55ea33614044f9b8aac37e19bc8.png

For Italian national team ?

Sure ive seen him in DM CM and AM for them.

EDIT: Says so on his wiki..not that thats an ideal source but im sure hes played AM for them.
saw that. says deep laying playmaker under Prandelli but either way it seems like a Cleverly scenario where he's a center mid but can get forward if needed. not really an attacking player. Not to mention where he plays at the club level is more relevant

Agree to disagree, simple google would show one way or another...
You're right

Google

Thiago motta position

and you'll see defensive mentioned a lot in the first few pages.

Sometimes, when you're wrong, it's best just to hold your hands up and say "Heh, I was wrong".

Heh, no shame in it, it happens to us all. The alternative is to stick to your guns in a King Canute or Emperors new clothes kind of way.

Personally I'd go for the latter option. I'm right and the rest of the world is clueless has always worked for me :unsure:

Says hes played AM too...

Anyway, he can play all over the central midfield slots. Hardly likely we would sign him but on a free and a top player.

Cant half ping a ball either.

saw that. says deep laying playmaker under Prandelli but either way it seems like a Cleverly scenario where he's a center mid but can get forward if needed. not really an attacking player. Not to mention where he plays at the club level is more relevant

See posts above...hes definitely played there...and as stupid as this sounds:

"Its on his wiki"

Anyway....moving on...

You're right

Google

Thiago motta position

and you'll see defensive mentioned a lot in the first few pages.

Sometimes, when you're wrong, it's best just to hold your hands up and say "Heh, I was wrong".

Heh, no shame in it, it happens to us all. The alternative is to stick to your guns in a King Canute or Emperors new clothes kind of way.

Personally I'd go for the latter option. I'm right and the rest of the world is clueless has always worked for me :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back