Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interesting listening to Greame Beacroft on talksport this morning, he said that the chairman was going to come under server pressure unless Martinez is given money to buy 2 or 3 quality additions.

First time I've heard a local journo, talk in that way.

10 minutes later the Mirror Nonce John Cross spout the usual garbage about how we have a great chairman who cares for and has loyalty to the fans more than any other aspect of the club. Whilst that image of the club to fan relationship portrayed we will go nowhere. To be fair to Alan Brazil he for the past few weeks has been making constant references to our lack of business.

Beacroft also said without additions soon we will do well to get top ten never mind anything else. Maybe the tide of honesty is turning.
I like beaky, he talks a lot of sense and is a blue. He says what ever he wants as he's not in the clubs pocket..

Interesting listening to Greame Beacroft on talksport this morning, he said that the chairman was going to come under server pressure unless Martinez is given money to buy 2 or 3 quality additions.

First time I've heard a local journo, talk in that way.

10 minutes later the Mirror Nonce John Cross spout the usual garbage about how we have a great chairman who cares for and has loyalty to the fans more than any other aspect of the club. Whilst that image of the club to fan relationship portrayed we will go nowhere. To be fair to Alan Brazil he for the past few weeks has been making constant references to our lack of business.

Beacroft also said without additions soon we will do well to get top ten never mind anything else. Maybe the tide of honesty is turning.

Cross is another one of these snides. Like Lipton, surprised he hasn't said Stones is a Chelsea player.

Watching the CONCACAF Gold Cup...yes i'm bored, thoughts on Mexico's Jesus Corona? He plays his club football for FC Twente. Had never seen him play before, looks quality. A Pienaar replacement?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back