Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mertens has come out and said he's staying at Napoli btw.

And one of those Belgian journos reckon West Ham will be coming back in for Mirallas.

I think if Martinez can find a replacement who really, really wants to play for Everton, then he'll sell Mirallas and get them. Otherwise he'll keep Mirallas. He made a big point at the end of last season of talking about only wanting players who 100% want to play for Everton - if they're not that fussed, then eff them, essentially. If Mirallas is interested by West Ham of all people then I think Martinez will say 'off you toddle then mate'. Did think that Mertens would be the natural replacement for him if he did go though.

Reading this thread makes me believe the four horsemen of the apocalypse must be due soon. Christ lads get a grip, it's not all doom and gloom all the while. If at the end of the window we haven't strengthened then have a good old moan about it then.

Is it 'teaching basic Internet skills' at the local asylum today or what?

Bring back two threads FFS

We've signed Victor Moses mate, by no stretch of the imagination is that a dark day for the club.

You've been in this thread to long now Bungle.

It's like when you go to TK Maxx there's a limit on the amount of time that it's a good idea. I once ended up with a yellow snood and some novelty salt and pepper mills after looking for a pair of jeans.

Just imagine it though, the same day Stones appears at his Chelsea press conference, we call a press conference and he rolls out Moses to cushion the blow. You'd have to applaud him for the set of bollocks on anyone that did that.
Are you going to make a #welcomevictor to Everton YouTube video with inspirational rap music?

Reading this thread makes me believe the four horsemen of the apocalypse must be due soon. Christ lads get a grip, it's not all doom and gloom all the while. If at the end of the window we haven't strengthened then have a good old moan about it then.

Is it 'teaching basic Internet skills' at the local asylum today or what?

Bring back two threads FFS
Get with the times old man. We live on fumes.

latest

"Oh, what a day! What a lovely day!"

You've been in this thread to long now Bungle.

It's like when you go to TK Maxx there's a limit on the amount of time that it's a good idea. I once ended up with a yellow snood and some novelty salt and pepper mills after looking for a pair of jeans.

Gonna leave now with my Bench and Diesel t-shirts that are to small for me but to cheap to resist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back