Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we sign Roberto it surely means a centre mid is on the way out.

Cleverly just joined so it ain't him
Besic joined last summer so doubt it'll be him
Barry likewise but older players often leave after a season. RM loves him though and no one would want him bar the MLS
No one in their right mind would want Gibson

Leaving McCarthy

I just nearly died with laughter reading this particular bit of an online story on the echo;

But the Mail Online believe the Premier League champions hold an ace up their sleeve in their attempts to break down Roberto Martinez's resolve.

Victor Moses.

If Martinez in any way relents because Victor Moses was part of the deal I'm getting a season ticket behind the dugout and will heckle him 90 minutes every game to his last day at the club.

If we sign Roberto it surely means a centre mid is on the way out.

Cleverly just joined so it ain't him
Besic joined last summer so doubt it'll be him
Barry likewise but older players often leave after a season. RM loves him though and no one would want him bar the MLS
No one in their right mind would want Gibson

Leaving McCarthy

Actually think that Barry may end up being our CB cover....

I'm not saying I think this is a good thing but it wouldn't surprise me.

If Martinez in any way relents because Victor Moses was part of the deal I'm getting a season ticket behind the dugout and will heckle him 90 minutes every game to his last day at the club.

Just imagine it though, the same day Stones appears at his Chelsea press conference, we call a press conference and he rolls out Moses to cushion the blow. You'd have to applaud him for the set of bollocks on anyone that did that.

Just imagine it though, the same day Stones appears at his Chelsea press conference, we call a press conference and he rolls out Moses to cushion the blow. You'd have to applaud him for the set of bollocks on anyone that did that.

Only you Bungle would be admiring a mans bollocks on such a dark day for Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back