Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kenwright has won again hasn't he? Even by buying nobody else and keeping Stones it'll be like a victory for him the loads of the deluded fans will think he's ace.

To be fair though, even if the board rejected a 40m bid for Stones, brought in a decent playmaker, cover at centre back and a striking alternative there are plenty that still wouldn't give them any credit. Damned if they do and damned if they don't... not defending them, just pointing out how much we adore having something or someone to fume about.

WTF? We have 20mil + to spend.

Where do you make this crap up about us not signing anyone? We bid 8mil for Dann.

There is more than a month of tranny window left and we have only just got back from Singapore.

We have signed 2 players and there will be at least 2 more top signings - VAULT ME.

It's been five minutes, and no signings. VAULTED.

WTF? We have 20mil + to spend.

Where do you make this crap up about us not signing anyone? We bid 8mil for Dann.

There is more than a month of tranny window left and we have only just got back from Singapore.

We have signed 2 players and there will be at least 2 more top signings - VAULT ME.
When did we bid for dann?

To be fair though, even if the board rejected a 40m bid for Stones, brought in a decent playmaker, cover at centre back and a striking alternative there are plenty that still wouldn't give them any credit. Damned if they do and damned if they don't... not defending them, just pointing out how much we adore having something or someone to fume about.

I would give them credit, this would signal intent and ambition.

Only bitter blues will condemn him for wanting to join Chelsea.

The problem will be how it's done, if Chelsea up their bid and we accept it, then you wouldn't get anyone condemning Stones for going, if we stick to our guns and keep knocking Chelsea back, then Stones comes out kicking - off to force a move, then the lad would deserve all the bile that would be coming his way.

The good thing is though IMO, Stones is happy here and just doesn't come across as the type of lad who would rock the boat.

Is it a good or bad thing it is so quiet on the rumours front?

P.S Can we keep the stones stuff in the stones thread?

Bobby probably has blue balls knowing there's a non-zero chance that his budget's going to be swelled by about £35m in the next week or two. That makes a massive difference to the targets he chooses to pursue.

Should he spend £8m on Aaron Lennon now or wait two weeks to spend £25m on Alejandro Wunderkind from Spartak Dogsbollocks?

It's an awkward one for him, I can understand a little stasis while uncertainty reigns over Johnny 'the Stone Man' Stones.

I would give them credit, this would signal intent and ambition.

Ya absolutely, I'm not saying nobody would give them credit... just that there are plenty that wouldn't. The same people that fumed over our merchandise tent in Singapore being a third of the size of the Arsenal one... clueless small-time Everton board etc. etc. (kinda see this as being the equivalent of complaining that we don't have a London based club store that's the same size as Arsenals)

Wheres the Riquelme and Fernadez money Bill , use it for this lad :)
who writes this s**t

Alexandre Pato offered to Everton
Brazilian striker Alexandre Pato has been offered to Everton according to the Official Everton website “What the papers say” section and the Daily Mail.
Pato, who is still only 25 years old, is all set to move to the Premier League to try and reclaim a spot on the Brazilian national team and has been hawked to a number of clubs to try and seal a move.
He currently plays for Sao Paulo, but sources in Brazil are saying he is due to join a “Big City club” in England this summer.
Pato’s career has been hampered by injuries and a move to AC Milan started out brightly but quickly went downhill but he still scored 51 times in 117 games in Serie A.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back