Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard we've made an enquiry over Jan Toornstra of Feyenoord. From the same lads over in Holland who told me about Tadic going to Southampton (though we did make a bid) last year. They were spot on with that. They said the enquiry was made before we went to Singapore - but it's nothing more at this stage - probably similar to our Mertens enquiry.

Not gonna lie I have literally no idea who he is or his history other than he plays for Feyenoord and is an attacking midfielder. A quick look on transfermarkt shows six assists and 11 goals last season. He's 26.

Oh and he's rated 74 on FIFA as well @Adversus

@Dutch Toffee may know more?

Heard we've made an enquiry over Jan Toornstra of Feyenoord. From the same lads over in Holland who told me about Tadic going to Southampton (though we did make a bid) last year. They were spot on with that. They said the enquiry was made before we went to Singapore - but it's nothing more at this stage - probably similar to our Mertens enquiry.

Not gonna lie I have literally no idea who he is or his history other than he plays for Feyenoord and is an attacking midfielder. A quick look on transfermarkt shows six assists and 11 goals last season. He's 26.

74 pace.

I'm out.

Is it the 8th of August we play Watford? If so it's a joke this playmaker signing hasn't been sorted out by now.

As usual we'll go with what we've got and turn a banker 3 pointer at home into a frustrating 2 points dropped result. I don't blame the board either as I'll be shocked if Martinez doesn't have money, more than likely the clown wants to try his best to usher in Cleverly out wide and use him as the new pienaar/playmaker which everyone but 65k a week Bobby knows won't be good enough.

Looks like joffrey baratheon

He always scores against me on career mode. I'm sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back