Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

We never paid the construction costs, it was a private developer who paid that on the basis we had a 50 year lease for it but also the opportunity to buy back from them every 5 years.

Now, this developer faced financial problems and Finch Farm was put up for sale a few years back. On the brochure which you can still download the rent at the time was 1.25 million.

The development company went bust and Liverpool Council had to bail us out to buy it, we now rent it off them with the premise to buy it back at the same intervals.
I remember at the time thinking what a bargain to buy.. 8 million with 1 million a year rent!!

Mourinho says they have not made a second bid for Stones and he is happy to start the season with the players he has, could it be true or more mind games?

I expect this one to rumble on until the window is shut. Then every time Chelsea concede a goal they will be linked with a move in January :)

http://www.skysports.com/football/n...e-second-john-stones-offer-jose-mourinho-says

I imagine most of it will be linked to the preformances of confirmed racist adulterer John Terry.
I would guess that he's struggled in the first few weeks of preseason and and their arse dropped out thinking he's gone over the cliff and is unusable. I'm also guessing that with the friendlies they've been playing over the last couple of days that they've realised that he was either starting from a lower fitness base that previously thought or that his body is taking that bit longer to get back into it and that he's going to make it for this season.
Every time Terry looks like he's struggling in second half or his decreasing pace ships them a goal, then the rumour will come back and Chelsea will back it up with a serious bid in the next window.

Surely we'll do something today.

Surely.

everton contract.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back