Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a normally optimistic fan and GOT rat, I will explode if we don't at least have some credible link to a worldly today.

Season starts in a couple of weeks and we still don't have that number 10 that RM talked on wanting back in January.

SORT IT OUT FFS
We've been linked with Shaqiri again

Middlesborough showing more ambition than us, haha. Another crap window for us, sort of use to it now, every summer we go through this pain.

Agreed mate, it's just so frustrating. If I think back as far as I possibly can I'd say the last time I enjoyed a summer transfer window was probably when we signed Barry on a permanent, Besic, Lukaku on a permanent, Galloway and Eto'o.

Oh how I long for a return of distant memories like that.

Agreed mate, it's just so frustrating. If I think back as far as I possibly can I'd say the last time I enjoyed a summer transfer window was probably when we signed Barry on a permanent, Besic, Lukaku on a permanent, Galloway and Eto'o.

Oh how I long for a return of distant memories like that.

The Eto'o signing was brilliant, even though he was getting on a bit, it was a huge buzz getting him. (by the way, boss bit of sarcasm mate)

How come you don't think he's what we need? Plays behind the striker.

I kinda see what he means. We don't need more bloody powerful/fast/dribbling/goalscoring attacking midfielders (delete as appropriate for mirallas, barkley, deulofeu etc).

We need someone who's clever and creative, it's the most hilariously obvious gaping hole i've seen in a first XI since our striker situation at the start of last summer.

Every. Single. One. Of the top 8 from last season has one. There couldn't be a clearer difference between us and them. I am starting to get worried - im still just about keeping faith that Martinez will pull something out of his hat though, he seems to be the best sweet-talker in the world in the transfer window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back