Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

There's one man who can fill the boots of Pienaar. His name is Shinji Kagawa. He's a footballing genius.

He's banged on the weight since he fell out of favour at United, with some decent fitness work I'd agree, but in his current state it's a no from me.

xiao-hao-chinese-4-year-old-fatty-boy-62kg-07-ball.jpg

There's one man who can fill the boots of Pienaar. His name is Shinji Kagawa. He's a footballing genius.
He'd be a huge contribution to our squad, either as a wide player or fitting in at number 10. Just cannot see it happening unfortunately.

Didn't have the opportunities at Manure, but what I've seen at Dortmund (and Klopp talks very highly about it) he is a very good player.

I was happy that Delboy and Cleverly were brought in early, but now I am becoming nervous with our apparent stagnation while others spend.

Is it going to be one of those situations where they're brought in late and then have to gel, thus having another shaky start. Hmmm....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back