Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clearly we aren't signing this elusive number 10 if there's no money again? It's becoming ridiculous but il wait till the end of the window before throwing my season card at kenwrights head.
Probably a reasonable idea. Or at least till the first game of the season.

that bloody sky sports, just heard on there newcastle bout 2 sign there 3rd player, the nxt name i hear is aiden magee (but was def mcgeady in my ears! And after my jump for joy i turn round to see its just a reporter!! cancelling my subscription now!

Clearly we aren't signing this elusive number 10 if there's no money again? It's becoming ridiculous but il wait till the end of the window before throwing my season card at kenwrights head.

Probably a reasonable idea. Or at least till the first game of the season.

I would have expected we would have strengthened significantly before the first game, as that is what Martinez said he was going to do in this window and "get them in early".

Clearly another load of BS and whilst some of the teams just above us are strengthening, we are still clearly lacking in 2 key positions which he said he wanted players bought in for.

2 weeks and 2 days until the first game! hmmmmmm it's got a familiar look to it has this window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back