Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think if we keeo stones this back up dfender is gonna be a ball ache, who is gonna come to everton as a back up dfender that is any good?

Clearly we aren't signing this elusive number 10 if there's no money again? It's becoming ridiculous but il wait till the end of the window before throwing my season card at kenwrights head.

I know people expected to be money, but this is Everton and the current custodians have form for this.

" BUT EXTRA 30 MILLION FROM SKY " I hear you shout, well considering we had to use player sales to balance the books previous years we can surmise some of that cash will be used to help balance the books.

So we are down to 25 million, players wages will go up ( 6 million in the last set of accounts ) so let's be conservative and say 5 million extra. Down to 20 million now.

Prize money will be reduced from the premier league but Europa league prize money will supplement that slightly, another 2.5 million loss. Down to 17.5 million.

Lakaku transfer payment, another 5 million let's say and we are left with 12.5 million.

While we don't organically grow our commercial revenues we are going to struggle to compete with our peers.

i think if we keeo stones this back up dfender is gonna be a ball ache, who is gonna come to everton as a back up dfender that is any good?

I did think this earlier in the summer too. But it's not really back up as in wont ever play unless one of the other 2 gets injured.

Jags and Stones won't play every game.

more u think bout it that summer signing we’ve all been waiting for is gonna b lennon, longer its left than hopefully price will drop and no introduction to the squad needed. god if thats what weve been waiting for all summer i’m gonna cry!

I know people expected to be money, but this is Everton and the current custodians have form for this.

" BUT EXTRA 30 MILLION FROM SKY " I hear you shout, well considering we had to use player sales to balance the books previous years we can surmise some of that cash will be used to help balance the books.

So we are down to 25 million, players wages will go up ( 6 million in the last set of accounts ) so let's be conservative and say 5 million extra. Down to 20 million now.

Prize money will be reduced from the premier league but Europa league prize money will supplement that slightly, another 2.5 million loss. Down to 17.5 million.

Lakaku transfer payment, another 5 million let's say and we are left with 12.5 million.

While we don't organically grow our commercial revenues we are going to struggle to compete with our peers.

..and the key way to increase commercial revenue is through a new stadium. For which we need money. It's a proper catch 23 innit.

It's not good enough. And as you say we our struggling/financially with most of the league. Something has to change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back