Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is that there is so few top classEnglish managers, what with the level of experience and expertise that clearly exists within this thread

Doesn't take s top manager to see that creativity in the midfield is completely lacking. Actually maybe it does judging on Martinez's inability to address it thus far.

This thread
giphy.gif

We need bobby to get sent to the stands so he has to see the game from a fans perspective rather then planted on his feet chewing his collar all the time

Should really try for adama traore on loan from barca....

Mirallas / pienaar
Deulofeu / traore

Adios mcgeady.

....here's one (apologies if already captured);

Everton and West Ham United are interested in signing Barcelona playmaker Alen Halilovic if the youngster becomes available on loan according to the Daily Mail.

The 19 year old Croatian is being dubbed at the new Modric could be available on loan shortly as coach Luis Enrique decides on who he will need in his squad for the start of the season.

Well i don't want to take the thread of topic but what the manager see's is sometimes very different to what the rest of us see's.

As in.... How the hell does Naismith still start games. He still thinks McGeady has a lot to offer and Kone can produce the goods. He plays a formation that is suited to having two wingers but will only play one. We could be here all day such is the list but you get my point.

If I could have put together these words I would have posted them. Perfect.

With all due respect mate, I got Shrewsbury to an FA cup semi final and gained 2 consecutive promotions on one of my FM saves.
I think I know what I'm talking about.

Well I've won the Whitchurch 6 aside league 3 years running and to top that I managed to do one of them desperate dan breakfasts on the A41.....

Should really try for adama traore on loan from barca....

Mirallas / pienaar
Deulofeu / traore

Adios mcgeady.
Why should we really try? How many games have you watched of him to come up with that verdict?

If he was that good, he would have already signed for someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back