Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we sign van djik for 10 million do you think stones is going

No, we desperately need defenders, we need to sign one anyway, if Stones goes we'll need at least 2, and I am assuming Martinez plans on giving Galloway a chance.

Chris Smith ‏@cdsmith789 3h3 hours ago
I don't need drugs, I need van Dijk to Everton transfer rumours. Give me everything you've got.

John Merro ‏@johnmerro1 5m5 minutes ago
@cdsmith789 Celtic only selling if they go out of CL. If they do, Swansea, Sunderland, and Southampton are in. Not EFC, not in for him.

Chris Smith ‏@cdsmith789 4m4 minutes ago
@johnmerro1 You could have at least lied.

John Merro‏@johnmerro1
@cdsmith789 Main reason is a positive though. Brendan Galloway is the left CB for the next decade, and will be a better player.

Chris Smith ‏@cdsmith789 6m6 minutes ago
@johnmerro1 Aye. And he looks good. Still, Galloway or not, we need two new CBs.

John Merro ‏@johnmerro1 2m2 minutes ago
@cdsmith789 The stop gap CB will be dog [Poor language removed], if you think Dann and Ogbonna said no. However, Galloway, Pennington, Browning give great hope

Merro talking about CBs again

I have to say that this thread is an awful read at the moment.
Should have kept 2 separate threads, so at least I can lurk and just look for proper transfer news. Now I have to read 20 pages a day of moaning and fuming and blag ITK.
Think the mods should allow cat gif's to lighten it up!

I have to say that this thread is an awful read at the moment.
Should have kept 2 separate threads, so at least I can lurk and just look for proper transfer news. Now I have to read 20 pages a day of moaning and fuming and blag ITK.
Think the mods should allow cat gif's to lighten it up!

The 'credible rumour' thread was full of people arguing over what a credible rumour was though.

Thessalonians 5:3
While people are saying, “There is peace and security,” then sudden destruction will come upon them as labor pains come upon a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.

I hope you have quadruplets Mourinho you *kneels and prays and asks @chicoazul to complete the sentence*.

Chris Smith ‏@cdsmith789 3h3 hours ago
I don't need drugs, I need van Dijk to Everton transfer rumours. Give me everything you've got.

John Merro ‏@johnmerro1 5m5 minutes ago
@cdsmith789 Celtic only selling if they go out of CL. If they do, Swansea, Sunderland, and Southampton are in. Not EFC, not in for him.

Chris Smith ‏@cdsmith789 4m4 minutes ago
@johnmerro1 You could have at least lied.

John Merro‏@johnmerro1
@cdsmith789 Main reason is a positive though. Brendan Galloway is the left CB for the next decade, and will be a better player.

Chris Smith ‏@cdsmith789 6m6 minutes ago
@johnmerro1 Aye. And he looks good. Still, Galloway or not, we need two new CBs.

John Merro ‏@johnmerro1 2m2 minutes ago
@cdsmith789 The stop gap CB will be dog [Poor language removed], if you think Dann and Ogbonna said no. However, Galloway, Pennington, Browning give great hope

Merro talking about CBs again
He's a hero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back