Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as we don't sign Jonny Evans...

I'm also growing increasingly concerned that Martinez is thinking of playing Cleverley in the final third, rather than replacing Barry week in, week out.
I've never been convinced he was brought in to replace Barry. Not every week anyway. I think he'll play in different roles for different games as Roberto views him as a player who take on a lot of different positions. Sherwood never had him as just a defensive midfielder either.

CK1Wt7yWUAARgQA.jpg

ALWNNorWB
I've never felt more like signing the Blues
When Liverpool outspend everyone and still get relegated

Thing is, one of you is right.

Problem is, I don't know which.

If a club won't sell a player, it doesn't matter who bids for him

January is likely when they said to him he could go in summer once the CL was wrapped up, hence he got his head down and played for the rest of the season

This happens at clubs all the time. Why Goat can't comprehend that it could happen at Celtic also is beyond me

If a club won't sell a player, it doesn't matter who bids for him

January is likely when they said to him he could go in summer once the CL was wrapped up, hence he got his head down and played for the rest of the season

This happens at clubs all the time. Why Goat can't comprehend that it could happen at Celtic also is beyond me

The idea that Arsenal, Spurs, Utd and whoever you think wants him would be scared off by Celtic saying he isnt for sale is quite laughable Mikey.

The idea that Arsenal, Spurs, Utd and whoever you think wants him would be scared off by Celtic saying he isnt for sale is quite laughable Mikey.

Where did I say they were scared off?

They sniffed around, Celtic said they weren't selling and then they sniffed around elsewhere. They could very well be looking at him again and we just haven't heard.

The point is that he's going to make it and it would be nice if when he does make it he does it with us

Happens. All. The. Time

Where did I say they were scared off?

They sniffed around, Celtic said they weren't selling and then they sniffed around elsewhere. They could very well be looking at him again and we just haven't heard.

The point is that he's going to make it and it would be nice if when he does make it he does it with us

Happens. All. The. Time

Ok mikey mate.

I guess we wait and see, this doesnt have a happy ending for you tho, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back