Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celtic wouldn't let him go

He's been wanting out since last summer, but Celtic have held firm and refused to sell him

This summer they have essentially relented to let him go. They have an unofficial agreement with him that they will sell once the Champions League Qualifying is concluded

It's exactly what happened with Fraiser Forster when he left

He want's to play for Holland and he won't get in their team until he leaves Scotland and plays in a bigger league

Make no mistake, if we don't sign him someone else will and he will be brilliant for them. He'll be in a Premier League or Bundesliga team by the end of this window and, should he not get a terrible injury, he will be first choice for Holland by the next World Cup

He's ALL that and a pack of crisps
Yes mate, all the top clubs in Europe didnt bid cos some utter no mark club in Scotland said he wasnt for sale.

LOL

He will be playing for Southend in 2 years, him and Duffy bossing League 2.
Thing is, one of you is right.

Problem is, I don't know which.

He's dead mate, so I doubt he's fumed, and I'm not convinced he's a Blue anyway.
Anyway, don't be led astray, lets wait till the end of the window before fuming.

Theres things in process for sure. But that 4,3M Is a joke anyways. We should do business fast that new players get time to blend in.

Theres things in process for sure. But that 4,3M Is a joke anyways. We should do business fast that new players get time to blend in.

We have a limited pot, which can only go so far,which means we have to pick and choose.
The obvious downside of that is that we're bound to miss out on some targets because of either the transfer fee itself or wages.

We knew that before the window opened. From day one I've thought, and said, we'll have 15 to 20m to spend ( barring outgoings ). Chances are we're looking at one decent permie coming in on a fee and one or two loans.

Folks can whip themselves up into an internet based fume if they like, but that's the reality of the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back