Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as we don't sign Jonny Evans...

I'm also growing increasingly concerned that Martinez is thinking of playing Cleverley in the final third, rather than replacing Barry week in, week out.

Haha now the big man is getting nervous. Not long till this place is in full meltdown.

We will all be like this: :rant:

And @Moomin will be like this: :dance:

The Clev was always gonna play in the final 3rd, for some reason El Clowno seems to think hes the English Riquleme.

Let's see where he plays Cleverley in the upcoming friendlies. He's played him as part of a three man midfield in one full game against PL opposition and I reckon that'll be as adventurous as it gets for him.

Let's see where he plays Cleverley in the upcoming friendlies. He's played him as part of a three man midfield in one full game against PL opposition and I reckon that'll be as adventurous as it gets for him.

I only care about Besic, this season is over already, plan for 2016 already I say, limp through till Xmas, get rid asap of that clown in charge and get in somebody with a clue regarding tactics and team selection.

It really is concerning the lack of our spending, anyone think a marquee signing is on the horizon without selling anyone?
Not a chance, we won't see any major signings until we sell either Stones and McCarthy.
Which if it is Stones it would mean we need at least 2 center backs as we are already short in that area.
Even if we don't spend or sell, and the 2 signings we have made are our final business expect no fume from the majority of Everton fan's as Bill is a boss blue.

I only care about Besic, this season is over already, plan for 2016 already I say, limp through till Xmas, get rid asap of that clown in charge and get in somebody with a clue regarding tactics and team selection.
Is he fit again?

This can be his season, I reckon.

Not a chance, we won't see any major signings until we sell either Stones and McCarthy.
Which if it is Stones it would mean we need at least 2 center backs as we are already short in that area.
Even if we don't spend or sell, and the 2 signings we have made are our final business expect no fume from the majority of Everton fan's as Bill is a boss blue.
If we sell either Stones or McCarthy at this stage it would damage us completely in my opinion, Roberto would be panic buying and it would affect the changing room with the new season on the horizon.

If we sell either Stones or McCarthy at this stage it would damage us completely in my opinion, Roberto would be panic buying and it would affect the changing room with the new season on the horizon.
That wouldn't stop this board, every player has his price no matter how important they are to the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back