Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Sergi Roberto played 90 minutes for Barcelona vs Man Utd last night, does that mean there is more chance of Martinez playing a 4-4-2 than him coming to us? Or more chance of Tommy Gravesens hair growing back etc...

Loving all the people having a go at him because he's coming from Scotland

Cos yeah, no one's ever come from Scotland and done well for Everton. Whose that testimonial for next week again?

While I wasn't really Duncan's biggest fan, I get what you're saying.......John Stones played for Barnsley......McCarthy for Hamilton Accies...Seamus for Sligo Rovers....Kone for (That's enough of that, Ed.)

Last edited:
Would love the Van Dijk rumours to be true tbh. We would be well prepared then for when Jags is finished and Stones leaves in a year or two.

Echo: "And finally, the Spanish press have explained the Gerard Deulofeu deal - stating it is part of Barcelona's new transfer policy.

Catalan newspaper Sport say Barca are not loaning their players anymore, instead opting to sell them and place a buy-back clause in their contract - much like the Everton man."

Bobby will love this! Bargains galore. Wouldn't surprise me at all if we get one of Roberto, Halilovic, Traore.

I think they'll keep Sergi Roberto though and Halilovic looks to be on the brink of a West Ham move. Hopefully paper talk and he comes to us.

Good old fashioned chicken scratches is long gone, same as the classic game knuckles.

The yoof of today are fat, lazy and weak.
If today's parents gave a modern child a pair of clackers to play with they would be sued for cruelty. playing with them bad boys as a kid is why my hands look as though I have Rheumatoid arthritis nowadays! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back