Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloody hell mate.

I take it you weren't a fan during the like 2 and a bit years where we didn't spend a single penny on a first team player?

Or the time we had to wait until deadline day for Drenthe and Straqalursi?
I remember those days very well ijjy. And those TRANSFER days were far worse than this.

However, I still always felt confident of at least competing for the top 8/7/6, but these days that confidence has disappeared..

if were not going to SPEND any money.. then im sure there will be a LOAN or 2... surely...

why does everything have to happen on the last day.

I've been a fan since I was a boy, Alan Ball was playing. My first memory is Jeff Astle's goal, Everton that, first memory is of a glorious failure.

I feel this more than other times in the past, Martinez personally owes me some success, I believed in him, his first season only validated my belief. Last season was a mistake.We are meant to bounce back.

That ie why I feel this inactivity more than ever before. Plus we are meant to have a few quid.

If you've seen this sort of thing before, but far far far far far far worse, why are you worrying?

Martinez personally owes me some success

annoyed.gif

If you've seen this sort of thing before, but far far far far far far worse, why are you worrying?

I don't know if I'm the eternal optimist but apart from self induced frustration at not signing anyone since we signed Geri, I am not that concerned about the situation. I too have seen far worse, and seen far worse managers and teams. If you look, nobody is doing "that" much business, with the Shoite and Manure being the exceptions. ( I know some pedant will post a list of all summer transfers now !) To that end, I genuinely believe that the whole Stones/Lukaku/Mirallas/McCarthy situations are driven by either agents and/or lazy journos as there is nothing really out there at the moment. Just saying how I see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back