Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not going to endear him to anyone -- you think he'd consider us a big club really -- but it's just a sad truth; players these days do not consider us a big club.

History means nothing, only silverware and pure dosh counts. Mainly the dosh.

oh how i used to like him. we're the biggest club he's played for fact. appalling comments tbh and very disrespectful; i know he's saying them to try and get bournemouth's fans' admiration but even they are probably laughing their c*cks off at his comments.

True, plans can change though especially given that a couple of his apparent first choice targets have gone.

I like Van Dijk and think out of the defenders we've been linked with he'd be my choice. Celtic's Assistant Manager has said if they get into the group stages of the Champions League then he expects him to stay

SEVILLA OFFER FOR EVERTON TARGET ‘ridiculous’

Anderlecht president Roger Vanden Stock has described Sevilla’s offer for Belgium playmaker Dennis Praet as “ridiculous”.

Sevilla, according to reports in Spain, have tabled a bid of around €6m for the 21-year-old, who won Belgium’s Golden Shoe award earlier this year.

Vanden Stock says the youngster, who has been linked with Everton, is ready to try his luck elsewhere but says Sevilla will have to up their offer if they want to land the midfielder.

He told Het Nieuwsblad: “What Sevilla offer for the best Belgian player is ridiculous. We want a fair price. Dennis Praet wants to go. The best thing for Praet is to stay for one more year.”

--

These nobs are just buying everyone this window.

best belgian player? he doesn't even play for them.

The Belgium Golden Shoe award is the award for the best player in the Belgian First Division mate

Yeah, what Nymzee said!

The award is a bit meh!
IWALK06-GoldenShoe.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back