Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not going to endear him to anyone -- you think he'd consider us a big club really -- but it's just a sad truth; players these days do not consider us a big club.

History means nothing, only silverware and pure dosh counts. Mainly the dosh.

Said Bournemouth can be as big if not bigger than Everton.

Bournemouth have the potential to be great, this is a brilliant opportunity now they're in the premiership to become a big club. Bigger than Everton, just look how we've already done all our transfer business and they are getting frees and signing former loan players. Everton are on the way down and Bournemouth are on the rise.

You should really provide the entire quote for context:

When questioned about the controversy of such a statement, Distin continued:

"Hardly any women in Merseyside drink milk - trust me, I've tried. Here in Bournemouth I saw four ladies with milk mustaches on my first day. Bone density and osteo-arthritis are not an issue, and I look foward to making frequent deliveries."

Here, Distin gave a very slow wink that lasted almost one full minute, before continuing:

"Leighton Baines can't coif his hair at all, which has nothing to do with my last few sentences but was one of the big reasons I decided that in every game last season it would take me longer to turn around than it took for me to complete that sexy wink I just gave you. Also, the Gwladys Street stand is full of pyar screffs and I'll front any Twitter warrior at any time as long as there's at least six stewards in front of me."

Quite weird, really.

Seeing West Brom are paying £8m for James Chester you can see why people like Scott Dann and Jonny Evans are around that figure or slightly more... We've got a tough task trying to find one considering [Poor language removed] clubs are paying £8m for bang average players

Seeing West Brom are paying £8m for James Chester you can see why people like Scott Dann and Jonny Evans are around that figure or slightly more... We've got a tough task trying to find one considering [Poor language removed] clubs are paying £8m for bang average players

Well hopefully we're on the 'Virge'... of a good deal.

SEVILLA OFFER FOR EVERTON TARGET ‘ridiculous’

Anderlecht president Roger Vanden Stock has described Sevilla’s offer for Belgium playmaker Dennis Praet as “ridiculous”.

Sevilla, according to reports in Spain, have tabled a bid of around €6m for the 21-year-old, who won Belgium’s Golden Shoe award earlier this year.

Vanden Stock says the youngster, who has been linked with Everton, is ready to try his luck elsewhere but says Sevilla will have to up their offer if they want to land the midfielder.

He told Het Nieuwsblad: “What Sevilla offer for the best Belgian player is ridiculous. We want a fair price. Dennis Praet wants to go. The best thing for Praet is to stay for one more year.”

--

These nobs are just buying everyone this window.

SEVILLA OFFER FOR EVERTON TARGET ‘ridiculous’

Anderlecht president Roger Vanden Stock has described Sevilla’s offer for Belgium playmaker Dennis Praet as “ridiculous”.

Sevilla, according to reports in Spain, have tabled a bid of around €6m for the 21-year-old, who won Belgium’s Golden Shoe award earlier this year.

Vanden Stock says the youngster, who has been linked with Everton, is ready to try his luck elsewhere but says Sevilla will have to up their offer if they want to land the midfielder.

He told Het Nieuwsblad: “What Sevilla offer for the best Belgian player is ridiculous. We want a fair price. Dennis Praet wants to go. The best thing for Praet is to stay for one more year.”

--

These nobs are just buying everyone this window.

wait till Stoke gets a wiff of this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back