Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lowest Spenders in the League at the moment, yes, but how many of those players that teams have quite clearly overspent on would you want here? Absolutely none of them.

Deulofeu, Cleverley & Henen for less than the likes of James Chester, Jermaine Lens & Robbie Brady.
It's like people on here know we have limited money but want to see us spending it, as long as we are spending money who cares about how good the players are. I'm not a fan of the board by any means but so far our dealings this window have been pretty good.

Stop complaining that we haven't signed absolute [Poor language removed] for stupid money you morons.
Don't think anyone is mate to be fair. I think the moaning is that we haven't spent much money on one or two quality additions rather than absolute [Poor language removed].

So let me get this clear people are really worried that Van Djik is to unproven because he plays in the SPL.

Yet Aleksandar Dragovic is boss and a heap of people want him despite the fact he's only played at clubs in the Austria, Switzerland and Ukraine leagues.

Personally I'd take either, in all honesty I haven't see a lot of either but they've both got their best in front of them but have a lot of experience and are ready to go . Both have individual strengths and weaknesses.

14 is a lot of money for us however, leaving us with very little from here.

So let me get this clear people are really worried that Van Djik is to unproven because he plays in the SPL.

Yet Aleksandar Dragovic is boss and a heap of people want him despite the fact he's only played at clubs in the Austria, Switzerland and Ukraine leagues.

Personally I'd take either, in all honesty I haven't see a lot of either but they've both got their best in front of them but have a lot of experience and are ready to go . Both have individual strengths and weaknesses.

14 is a lot of money for us however, leaving us with very little from here.

Isn't it 14 mil Euro, which is converted to around 10 mil ?

Just a few examples mate.

OMG why haven't we signed Brady, another that we have let slip through the net. He's also white, which I approve of.

Gutted to see the lad Brady sign for Norwich, absolutely gutted, club is an utter shambles right now.

Anyone know how to get a tassimo machine to work?

Yet again we get linked with promising young British talent and refuse to stump up the cash, sick of this.

Probably just gonna top myself, can't cope with the embarrassment that this club puts us through every transfer window.

Jesus christ, just seen the news about Brady, Oh my word, we've sunk to new lows, I've just petrol bombed the neighbours cat in pure rage.

Wow Aaron, the quotes don't lie, completely unprovoked attack on my good character
dead-ewok.gif

watch your back.

Can people name 5 realistic players we could of bought that other teams have bought instead? I could maybe say about 3, but id actually genuinely like someone to name 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back