Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

right can we stop slating the manager about the transfer market now? he knows he needs new players and in the right positions and has realized Kone isn't gonna work

My only problem with that fact is that he has said he is looking for a CB and play maker for most of the transfer window and nothing has materialized.
Either:- 1) The targets he wants are not available at the minute and he is waiting for an opportunity to arise.
2) He left it too late to bid or was beaten to the punch on the players he wanted (Not sure about this one seeing that apart from a few foreign rags saying we have made bids not one has leaked out to the British press. If they had Sky would have been all over it)
3) Like alot of us think on this forum Everton has no big money to play with till the t.v. money comes through in August or we take out another Vibrac loan.

So with any of these points in mind i'm not overly enthusiastic when Martinez states we need these players to come in. Just because he says he is looking at getting players in these positions doesn't mean he will

Looks like a lot of Italian websites are reporting this one. Probably their equivalent of tribal football though.
Double KK. Mmm
My only problem with that fact is that he has said he is looking for a CB and play maker for most of the transfer window and nothing has materialized.
Either:- 1) The targets he wants are not available at the minute and he is waiting for an opportunity to arise.
2) He left it too late to bid or was beaten to the punch on the players he wanted (Not sure about this one seeing that apart from a few foreign rags saying we have made bids not one has leaked out to the British press. If they had Sky would have been all over it)
3) Like alot of us think on this forum Everton has no big money to play with till the t.v. money comes through in August or we take out another Vibrac loan.

So with any of these points in mind i'm not overly enthusiastic when Martinez states we need these players to come in. Just because he says he is looking at getting players in these positions doesn't mean he will
well if he don't he won't be here long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back