Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'll be interesting to see who Roberto's preferred option for the number 10 he wants is. It looks like being someone who won't be available until the end of the window, so you'd think it'll be a player that isn't really getting a chance at their current club. How many players like that are there around? I've got a bad feeling that he's waiting the whole window for someone a bit underwhelming.

I reckon its Shaqiri.

Tried twice before.

Delicate situation though.

Expecting to wake up to decent ITK stuff including Flight Tracker from Naples, a hotel reservation for tomorrow night at the Adelphi in the name of Mr K Koulibaly and reports from Roberto's cleaner that he's asked for a set of three new coffee mugs for his office 'no later than the end of the week'......is anyone sneaking into Finch Farm disguised as a rubber Plant again?

Positive time now so here we go .. This week we will make a couple of signings as it is very clear they are badly needed ... Even our board must be able to see this ... If we can do this and our senior players can step up and play well there is hope ! A lot of good young players in the squad now as well is the other positive. Need a bit more experience in squad and some quality and we could surprise everyone .... Even me !! COYB

I've sussed the delay......Yarmolenko and Koulibaly and Shaquiri.......all have significant letters that are hardly used in other players names......kits can't be printed so player can't be presented until Kitbag get extra k's, Y's and Q's.....it's all becoming so clear.
If we had an appeal for old Bakayoko and Straquilirsi shirts to be handed back it would speed matters up.

I know nothing about him but I want him more than I want air

lim·er·ence
ˈlimərəns/
noun
PSYCHOLOGY
  1. the state of being infatuated or obsessed with another person, typically experienced involuntarily and characterized by a strong desire for reciprocation of one's feelings but not primarily for a sexual relationship.

lim·er·ence
ˈlimərəns/
noun
PSYCHOLOGY
  1. the state of being infatuated or obsessed with another person, typically experienced involuntarily and characterized by a strong desire for reciprocation of one's feelings but not primarily for a sexual relationship.
Sounds like I spend a lot of my life in limerence then really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back