Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Koulibaly looks to have the attributes needed:

-6ft 5in tall
-Fast
-Agressive
-Can pass a bit
-Decent with ball at feet.

This is all based on 1 cup game I saw Napoli vs Roma so don't take my word as gospel.

........their fans obviously like him, this is from the club's blog;

'He routinely bossed games single-handedly on the back line, and took a number of very good strikers completely out of matches. His potential is still quite high compared to what we've seen, and losing him would be a huge blow to a defensive unit that cannot afford such a loss.

Please don't make this deal, Napoli. Don't take our Kalidou away from us. You need him, the fans need him, the world needs him. Make the right decision.'

According to a report in the Mirror, Everton are mulling over whether to make a bid for Wolverhampton Wanderers defender Kortney Hause.

.....it does seem odd this one, a 20 year old when we already have Browning and Galloway knocking on the door. Saying that, if he's potentially another Stones the more the merrier.

Add to that list pennington who i thought has had a very good pre season

Asked specifically abut his search for a ‘number 10’, the Blues boss expained: “They aren’t players that are easy to find. You want players with great vision and technical ability but who can also cope with the physicality of the league.

Following the comments who fits the description?

I know it's just a YouTube compilation but for one game and against Barca, that Koulibaly looks class. Can sure pick a pass too - but he won't be seeing that space and movement off the ball from Everton!

Asked specifically abut his search for a ‘number 10’, the Blues boss expained: “They aren’t players that are easy to find. You want players with great vision and technical ability but who can also cope with the physicality of the league.

Rooney ;-)

Now we all know what bobbys plans were.
Sit around and be moderatly linked with certain players and then let other teams spunk their money on them (especialy west ham).
Now go for his real targets without the dsnger of teams competing as they have already filled those positions with pure tosh!
Bobby you sly little devil you.
Its just like storage hunters when they run the price of the bin up

I know it's just a YouTube compilation but for one game and against Barca, that Koulibaly looks class. Can sure pick a pass too - but he won't be seeing that space and movement off the ball from Everton!

I'd be weary of YouTube compilations. I've seen him play probably a dozen times and he's really nowhere near as good as that video makes out - he's strong and quick, but he's not very good at reading the game and is prone to stupid mistakes. He's very similar to Yobo, although he's probably slightly better in fairness.

Perhaps Shaqiri. I'm still really not sold on him though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back