Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gianluca di Marzio's site has something about Everton interest in the Napoli left back Ghoulam. As if we needed another one of those.

Pipe down Mcat. You're part of a generation of spoilt little rats and I'm made up there's no jobs for any of you.
how soon you forget your trips on the magic roundabout in Escose. you also might want to have a word with some of your decrepit auld mates whinging their heads off on here. 29 isn't the cut off point brav you get me?

Attacking midfielder is the correct term.

Thanks christ for that. I thought I was the only one who can remember before a player was not a "Number 10", but a creative/attacking midfielder. False Number 9 gets on my nerves too. But I blame Gnashers for that.

Anyrate. I expect we will sign some more footballers soon.

It's painful waiting to see who we will sign
cant-wait-other-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-371.gif

I follow thistle up here. Jack hendry is extremely well thought of up here. He is a big tall, exceptionally fast for a centre half of his size and extremely composed on the ball. I understand why people would turn their nose up at a Everton looking at a player from thistle but the last centre half to leave them to go to the city of Liverpool did no badly at all, Alan Hansen. McCarthy did ok despite coming from a small club up here more recently didn't he? Well worth Everton keeping a close eye on jack. Has all the right attributes to be a top player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back