Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
regarding No 10, would you be happy with Praet? or do think that the no 10 role should be given to an established playmaker?

Praet would be an amazing investment tho, but we wont feel that impact yet.

on the fence :/

regarding No 10, would you be happy with Praet? or do think that the no 10 role should be given to an established playmaker?

Praet would be an amazing investment tho, but we wont feel that impact yet.

on the fence :/

Not a scooby mate. I've seen Anderlecht like twice in recent years and can't remember him at all.

No idea.

Would PSG sell Pastore with Di Maria incoming? He's like Kaka lite, no idea if he'd make it in the prem but he at least has some flair and imagination.

I wonder how everyone would feel if Martinez has 'saved up' like he did for Lukaku and signs a big name number 10.

The squad then filled out with loans and nominal fees for experienced players.

Absolutely ecstatic. Can't really identify any player though that even with a good amount of cash would be a big name number 10 for us and would move here unless Martinez has convinced someone unhappy at Madrid like Jese or he's stumped up for Kagawa.

Would PSG sell Pastore with Di Maria incoming? He's like Kaka lite, no idea if he'd make it in the prem but he at least has some flair and imagination.

If this is the criteria then I present

llb.jpg

Lawrence Llewelyn-Bowen

You're little banter ridden Sky Sports empowered mutants who think the transfer window is the exciting part of footie. Trying to push your most successful computer game signings onto Everton like bad teds.

Look mate.

I took Taiwan to the World Cup semi finals on Sensible World of Soccer in about 1996. It's about time this got taken seriously on here.

Sign Shaqiri.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back