Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
5 mil or less for Evans and/or Lennon would not be bad business. The question is the attacking mid.... Don't know if Praet is the answer, but if we could get him for 10 it might be worth a punt. Realistically though it is probably going to take a full season of adjusting before he would be the player we want. Still something makes me rate him over Shaqiri (though from what I have seen Shaquiri is a good player) - concerned Shaqiri might be a malcontent.

have to hope we have the money to do that.

As we all know the deadweight (Kone, mcgeady and much as it pains me to say it Gibson) is taking up wages that could be used for a loan forward.......sigh.

Snodin went to watch Blackburn the other night to watch Jordan Rhodes, don't Blackburn want about 12 million for him?

Don't think he is the solution, no matter what the question is

Im not saying hes good or hes the answer, but thats gonna be the price for anybody with even a tiny bit of talent these days.

I personally think the board and Martinez didnt realise how much prices would go through the roof this Summer.

They had all these illusions about signing a back up CB, a winger and a playmaker, then baulked at the prices quoted.

Basically Lukaku used up all our transfer funds until 2019.

NSNO

But you never actually answered my question, have you watched a game of football played on grass and not the tele?
I've been to Goodison loads of times. When I lived near I went to nearly every home game.

I try to get as often now although it's not as much as I would like.

Do you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back