Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

We will need new players who can perform in one of the best leagues in the world. That's my point mate.

Yeh and we'll get them. We'll still have academy players in the first team to fill the quota was my point. There's no extreme need for us to be looking at an overpriced Rhodes/Austin/Evans/Dann or whomever, we're not City ratching around for anything with a British passport.

We will need new players who can perform in one of the best leagues in the world. That's my point mate.
As I said we will probably sign a couple anyway and if you think Hibbert is going to be better than Browning or Galloway by this time next year then you are totally wrong.

Osman will still be here though I reckon. Certainly if we make europe as he will be handy as a squad player.

...still quietly confident we will sign Lennon, a decent CB back up and a shock 'where did that money come from?' Number 10 before the window closes. Also still think we'll loan Sergi Roberto off Barca.

Snodin went to watch Blackburn the other night to watch Jordan Rhodes, don't Blackburn want about 12 million for him?

Don't think he is the solution, no matter what the question is
I wouldn't trust Snodin to recommend me a loaf, never mind a striker, Him and Stuart, How the [Poor language removed] hell they are ambassadors for our club i'll never know.

this forum needs a home grown quota

latest

...still quietly confident we will sign Lennon, a decent CB back up and a shock 'where did that money come from?' Number 10 before the window closes. Also still think we'll loan Sergi Roberto off Barca.
Not a chance. He's done really well in pre season and both the player and the manager have said he's staying and that he's going to be a very important player since he can play a number of positions.

people aren't clocking on that sergi roberto is nothing like a creative midfielder, at all yet?

he does not, will not and will probably never play behind the striker as a creative midfielder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back