Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's actually a bit weird how quiet it is at the moment.

I have no idea what players we will bring in. I have a small fear it will be none.

Nah, we'll bring in a CB at the very least.

The sexy, foreign playmaker and Kone-killer may be halted due to our glorious owners, though.

Holy crap. I know it's just training but ... holy crap. Me want. Me want that now. OMG. May have to pop to the bathroom.

::waits for someone to post a video of Hibbo in training doing the same things::

It's perfectly logical that it would take Spurs, Southampton and us longer to find the right players. We have strong squads already so less players to choose from and we're all (to varying degrees) watching a budget too. Rich teams can get people in early; also teams for whom throwing a dart onto a printout of FM players would improve their squad are also free to conduct business early. We're poor and picky ... it's frustrating but far from a surprise.

You're being generous to Southampton. I like them, they're a decent team who had a good season last year but they'll be in the championship soon.

They're selling too many players above there station and IMO Schneiderlin is the one player they didn't want to lose, he'll be outstanding for Utd this forthcoming season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back