Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
RM saying we need 3 players doesn't equate to us actually getting 3 players.

I'm happy he's said that, means there's acknowledgment of our squad depth (or lack of), but we shouldn't get carried away just yet.

Oh, I'm in the transfer thread - scratch that, as you were......

So I'm thinking you watch/scout Italian football a lot? Following your logic,thank God Coleman was born in Ireland
What age was Coleman when we found him and were was he playing?

This guy has been playing in a major European league and is 27 years old. He's not another Coleman. He's a journey man and nothing more. Another Alcaraz.

840 pages - £4M spent.

Yes, I think having seen that there might be a shift here now: Martinez's frustration at the summer's cack-handed plan spilling over there for all to see.

Rightfully, he's emphasising the need for the three players he's been demanding all summer to make us competitive and leaving the public to connect the dots that lead to the conclusion it's the board dragging their feet and withholding funds.

Looks like a clear breaking of ranks now. RM knows he's been used this summer.
He hasn't looked happy all pre-season.

Does kev fit that mold mate? Apparently Distin didnt fit it either ehich is a joke given hes supposed to be a model pro, and he thought etoo did fit it...

Better managers take the player and mold or adapt to the character, cantona with fergie bring a example, or us with ferguson who im certain Martinez would have never brought everton due to character issues. Worth thinking on really

Just heard kev signed new deal JESUS!
i'll take that!
All iz forgiven!!!

McC too hell yes! (Never thought he wouldnt)

Surely Charlie Austin would do us a job. Just looked on paddy power and he's 40/1 to join so I'm guessing that's out of the window.
He might go to Chelsea. I'm sure Mourinho is worried about his strike force with Costa and Remy always being injured. Falcao could be the signing that costs them the title.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back