Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

What age was Coleman when we found him and were was he playing?

This guy has been playing in a major European league and is 27 years old. He's not another Coleman. He's a journey man and nothing more. Another Alcaraz.
Now you have me really confused,I thought the Italian league was poor........or is it major poor now?

Is today a contest to find the least reputable internet sites with the most spurious nonsense about Everton?
If so - you've all won.

You may as well go back to pulling random names out of your backsides - much more credence than some of the rubbish I've seen linked on here today.

The web advertising guys must be having a field day.

Just watch us get a shifty 2-1 win at home to Watford with Lukaku and Coleman both netting in the first half and them scoring from a header with 10 to go, a week later we play a defensive style 4-3-3 and scrape a 1-0 at saint marys with a fine stellar defensive display and some dangerous counter attacking.
Then we add 3 new faces to the squad to give them a morale boosting lift going into our tricky fixtures.
Bobbys got it sorted lads, don't panic
Windmills everywere

He is right about Barkley. He looks athletically much better. Last season he looked a bit overweight and slow. In pre-season the opposite.

"and for Lukaku, the next 48 hours"

Oh no. I will take no pleasure being right on this occasion. I also don't think him or Deulofeu should be risked.
Barkley still look's overweight to me, got more double chins than my miss'es.

Is today a contest to find the least reputable internet sites with the most spurious nonsense about Everton?
If so - you've all won.

You may as well go back to pulling random names out of your backsides - much more credence than some of the rubbish I've seen linked on here today.

The web advertising guys must be having a field day.
Its Messi in my backside yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back